Our client is an experienced partner for the delivery of offshore wind farm projects in cable installation services. With his multidiscipline organization this company provides their clients in the offshore Renewables sector. For this organization, we recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you will be involved in the projects from the design phase to execution, with main focus on e.g. the termination of submarine cables to the switchgear within wind turbine generators or offshore substations as well as the commissioning of the submarine cable.
What are you going to do
- Act as a senior counterpart for the Project Manager, Project Team and other Stakeholders
- Delegate and monitor individual work load of Electrical Engineers assigned to project team
- Review technical drawings and specifications of submarine cables to ensure that these fulfill the requirements of the scope of work and are technically compliant and complete in line with project and company’s specifications as well as applicable QHSE requirements
- Support the tender process
- Support project execution preparations
- Prepare project specific drawings, such as block, singe-line and connection diagrams
- Assist with project budgets, estimates and other calculations
- Assist with the preparation of the project specific scope of work documentation
- Analyse and report incurred or planned deviations
- Prepare procedures for and participate installation and commissioning works
- Perform inspections and witness Factory Acceptance Tests
- Perform root cause analysis of major breakdown and evaluate potential impact
- Assist with closeout of HAZOP actions
What do we ask of you?
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar qualification, e.g. technical electrician (Techniker oder Meister)
- 5-7 years experience in high voltage sector, preferably with cable systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD and electrical software packages
- Fully conversant in English (verbally and in writing), preferably also in German
- Keen and analytical with hands-on attitude
- Team player with good communication skills
Interested and is your place of residence in the northern of Germany or the northern of The Netherlands? Please contact our Consultant André Drenth on +31-6 51007184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.